Form: The requested form is not accessible.
For customer service training, go out to lunch
Ask questions like these ...
Customer service training classes can be expensive, but you can create a training experience for relatively little cost: Take your group out to lunch and analyze the service you receive. Ask questions like these:
• What is the customer’s first impression of the restaurant?
• What employee behaviors, good and bad, stand out?
• How is the product (food) quality?
• Does management help in making sure customers are acknowledged, served, and satisfied?
• How could they improve their service?
You’ll give your employees a real-world view of the importance of customer service that you can apply to your own organization.