Workshop alert: Workplace monitoring legalities
This two-hour February workshop will give you all the tools you need to avoid legal HR nightmares.
Are work emails and voicemails private?
Can you terminate employees because of something they posted on a social media site?
So many questions about the legalities of workplace monitoring. Not enough answers.
Join attorney Molly DiBianca for this can’t-miss workshop
- A little birdie told me: The legal limits of workplace monitoring
- Feb. 29, 2012
- 9 a.m. -11:00 a.m.
- Chicago, IL
DiBianca will demystify workplace monitoring laws by showing you:
• What you should (and should not) be monitoring for
• How to respond to employee reports of co-worker activity
• Ways to obtain the exact information you need—fast
• Key provisions of a workplace-monitoring policy
Equip yourself to create a safe electronic community for your employees.
Register for this workshop now
This workshop is a pre-conference event one day before the 2012 Social Media for Internal Communications and HR Summit
Popularity: This record has been viewed 1156 times.