Conference alert: Social media training at Walt Disney World Resort
Join us in Florida for our 6th annual social media conference. Register now to get $100 off. (And more if you’re a Select member!)
There are many social media conferences.
But none like this one.
Get ready for:
- Dozens and dozens of practical, real-world social media tips and ideas for every communications job you do
- Inspiring big-brand practitioners, Disney World magic and the best conference networking in the world
Join us for our 6th annual Social Media for PR and Corporate Communications Conference at the Walt Disney World Resort, Feb. 6-8, 2013, presented by Ragan Communications, and sponsored by Disney Parks’ social media team.
Network with fellow communicators and benchmark your ideas and plans against the top brands in the world—Disney, Google, ESPN, Zappos.com, GE, Southwest Airlines, Whole Foods, and the Phoenix Suns. A very small sample of what awaits you:
- Persuade skeptical senior execs that social media pays off big
- Why you must shoot great videos to survive the next five years
- Storytelling devices that grab and move employee audiences
- Make sure your print and online publications don't compete
- Turn "likes" into "leads" into conversions on your Facebook page
- Why your firm must re-invent itself as its own media company
Whether you want to use Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter to find thousands of new fans for your products and services, or are already a sophisticated social media veteran, this conference has much to offer you.
Don’t miss out! Click here for more information on your $100 discount for being an HR Communication reader!
Popularity: This record has been viewed 1482 times.