Time for a change? Consider these New Year’s resolutions
A new year is approaching again. Here are a few ideas you might consider for 2013.
A new year is approaching again. Here are a few resolutions you might consider for 2013:
• Set aside at least 15 minutes of quality time for yourself every day.
• Exercise at least three times a week for 30 minutes at a time.
• Learn from your prior stressful experiences and improve your stress-beating skills.
• Establish a personal journal to record positive events, quotes, and experiences.
• Take time to listen to good music.
• Read a good book, every month if possible.
• Laugh more, and try to see the funny side of life.
• Find a realistic balance between work and pleasure.
• Celebrate every day.